How to guarantee the sterilization period of medical non woven fabrics?
1. Among sterilized medical non woven fabric, the airtightness of the packaging material is also an important factor affecting its expiration date. Therefore, sterilized items must choose non-woven fabrics of higher quality.
2. Care should be taken when transporting sterilized medical non woven fabric, because the method of transportation will also affect the validity period of the sterilized items.
3. Select the correct sterilization method for sterilized items, so as to ensure the effectiveness of sterilized products.
4. The storage environment for sterilized medical non woven fabric should be a separate restricted area, and each clinical department should also place the sterilized sterile articles in a crystallization aseptic cabinet.
Pay more attention to the above factors, not only can effectively ensure that the sterilization period of the medical non-woven fabric is not affected, but also improve its sterilization effect.
medical non woven fabric can be widely used, and they must be inseparable from the excellent product characteristics. What are their characteristics?
1. The medical non-woven fabric is laminated by using spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond processes. It has the characteristics of antibacterial, hydrophobic, air-permeable, and lint-free. It is used for the final packaging of sterilized items and is disposable. Clean.
2. The quality standard requirements of medical non woven fabric: used for the final packaging materials of sterilized instruments.
3. Non-woven fabric is valid for use: the valid period of medical non-woven fabric itself is generally 2 to 3 years, and the validity period of products from different manufacturers is slightly different. Please refer to the instructions for use for details. Aseptic items packaged in medical non woven fabric should have an expiration date of 180 days and are not affected by the method of sterilization.
4. The non-woven fabric used for packaging sterilized items should be 50g/m2 plus or minus 5 grams.
5. When medical non woven fabric are used for packaging surgical instruments, a closed packaging method should be used. Two layers of non-woven fabrics should be packaged in two times. Repeated folding can form a long curved path. This is a disposable medical order to prevent microorganisms from being "easy" Into the sterilization package, two layers of non-woven fabrics cannot be packaged once.
6. After high-temperature sterilization of medical non woven fabric, the internal results of the operation will change, which will affect the penetration and antibacterial performance of the sterilization medium. Therefore, medical non woven fabric must not be sterilized repeatedly.